New version of GemDev is available from (newly created) update site.
Main changes are:
- Update to Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) and GemStone 2.4.4
- Possibility to install GemDev from update site ( http://karpisek.net/gemdev-updates/)
- Eclipse marketplace integration (http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/gemdev) and possibility to install by simple drag and drop.
- Server side rewritten to use GsSocket only (removal of dependency on HTTPServer)
- Download Eclipse 3.7 from http://eclipse.org/downloads/ ( for example “Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers” package)
- Unpack and start Eclipse
- Drag and drop following icon into your running Eclipse
- Follow installation instructions (as is described in GemDev help)
- Install rewritten server side gemdev-server-0.2.4.zip (GsSocket based) or keep using gemdev-server-0.2.0.zip (HTTPServer based, needs to be loaded in GemStone database)